Welcome to my world

Hey everyone and welcome to my lair.

You want to know what I believe? I believe anything is possible, that you can achieve a goal no matter how high.

That the world impossible is not a word, that red velvet cupcakes and cookies are a necessity. And that rambling, dreaming, and achieving are three things that get people success in this world.

I am currently on my first, yet to be edited draft of a novel I crafted that I am very passionate about: Obsessed.

You might hear more about it later. And it is over a 100,000 words, at least the word-count machine in microsoft word tells me so.

I love many tv-shows, including Smallville, Chuck, Nikita, and White Collar. I enjoy making characters, shipping TV couples, like Damon and Elena, Tess and Oliver, Michael and Nikita, Chuck and Sarah, etc, and writing fanfiction about my favorite couples on TV.

Quote of the Month

"Please tell me you didn't waste all that jet fuel to come down here and deliver me a lecture."--Oliver Queen

Monday, January 30, 2012

SPIES, ESPIONAGE, AND THE END OF CHUCK...

CHUCK....CHUCK...CHUCK...CHUCK ME, BABY!!!!!!!!

TV IS OVER AS WE KNOW IT. Chuck, is done. It ended last Friday night, with the final two episodes closing our favorite show: CHUCK VS GOODBYE, CHUCK VS SARAH.

I cannot reveal everything, but I'll say a few things that won't entirely give it away. SARAH LOSING HER MEMORIES? SHOCKER! How will she and Chuck be together?
Simple math, people.

Two people who love each other as deeply as Chuck and Sarah do NEVER lose each other. Just because sarah might not regain her memories doesn't mean she can't make new ones with Chuck.

They survived Shaw, Chuck, AGENT X, Volkoff, The Ring, and they survived Sarah forgetting everything they ever built together.

And yet...did we really expect the mushiest, gooiest ending, with "I love you, forever, I CANT LIVE WITH YOU?" 

NO! This is Chuck people, and Sarah and Chuck already fell in love, got engaged, married, discussed kids, found their dream house and built a non-dangerous spy organization, called Carmichael Industries. They can survive anything,

They left the ending open, for intepretation, because otherwise it wouldn't be CHUCK.

Casey is with Getrude (Verbansky) and they are living off the land, with guns, together and happy. Alex and Morgan are moving in together. Ellie, Awesome and CLara are moving into a big house, with big salaries, with the help of Ellie and Chucks mother, the superbly the awesome FROST. 

Chuck and Sarah? They are finding each other and falling in love ALL OVER AGAIN. It's beautiful, sweet, and perfect.

Best of all, our favorite heroes, JEFF AND LESTER, GET TO BE GERMAN ROCKSTARS AS THE BAND, "Jeffster!" No more buymore, and men and women, as the German producer quoted, will love them.

I hope they make a jeffster album. I would buy it!

Tired, sleeping with my dog,

E.L.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment