Welcome to my world

Hey everyone and welcome to my lair.

You want to know what I believe? I believe anything is possible, that you can achieve a goal no matter how high.

That the world impossible is not a word, that red velvet cupcakes and cookies are a necessity. And that rambling, dreaming, and achieving are three things that get people success in this world.

I am currently on my first, yet to be edited draft of a novel I crafted that I am very passionate about: Obsessed.

You might hear more about it later. And it is over a 100,000 words, at least the word-count machine in microsoft word tells me so.

I love many tv-shows, including Smallville, Chuck, Nikita, and White Collar. I enjoy making characters, shipping TV couples, like Damon and Elena, Tess and Oliver, Michael and Nikita, Chuck and Sarah, etc, and writing fanfiction about my favorite couples on TV.

Quote of the Month

"Please tell me you didn't waste all that jet fuel to come down here and deliver me a lecture."--Oliver Queen

Friday, February 10, 2012

Featured Video of the Week

These past few weeks have been the BUSIEST of my year. I've been swamped with countless math homework, tests, book-work and on top of all that, I have to edit my story for the First Chapter Contest, so I have been so so busy that I couldn't blog.

But I am back, with a slight cold, and ready for action.

I am implementing a new segment to this blog, I call it: The Awesome Featured Youtube Video of the week. Until I can figure out how to put it on my blog, all I can give you is the link.

I have been focused on Damon and Elena, so I had writing inspiration for a fanfiction. Which will be posted sometime tonight. (Cause on fridays I can stay up late)!

Anyway the featured video of the week is:TVD Trying not to love you-Wish Twelve.

It's amazingly put together and whoever made it is incredible at youtube videos. I was astounded by the person's work and even if you don't like vampire diaries, you've got to check this video out, "It rocks!"

The link is below. Hopefully it works.

E.L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhiv8HvkIE0&feature=player_embedded#!





No comments:

Post a Comment