Welcome to my world

Hey everyone and welcome to my lair.

You want to know what I believe? I believe anything is possible, that you can achieve a goal no matter how high.

That the world impossible is not a word, that red velvet cupcakes and cookies are a necessity. And that rambling, dreaming, and achieving are three things that get people success in this world.

I am currently on my first, yet to be edited draft of a novel I crafted that I am very passionate about: Obsessed.

You might hear more about it later. And it is over a 100,000 words, at least the word-count machine in microsoft word tells me so.

I love many tv-shows, including Smallville, Chuck, Nikita, and White Collar. I enjoy making characters, shipping TV couples, like Damon and Elena, Tess and Oliver, Michael and Nikita, Chuck and Sarah, etc, and writing fanfiction about my favorite couples on TV.

Quote of the Month

"Please tell me you didn't waste all that jet fuel to come down here and deliver me a lecture."--Oliver Queen

Friday, February 10, 2012

New Segments: Song of the Week

New segments, I love those, sometimes. And this is one of them. Music is everywhere in our culture, it inspires us, it makes us tear up, we cry, laugh, scream, but music provokes emotions whether we like it or not. What kind of music are you listening to.

While Kelly Clarkson's new album is pretty good, I dislike most of the songs. But the two I found intriguing are my TWO songs of the week: Mr. Know It All By Kelly Clarkson and Think Twice by Eve 6.

Mr Know It all Link below:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C_oNMH0GTk&feature=watch_response_rev

Think twice Eve 6 link below:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcWU-D4AVXc

I picked these songs for two reasons: I am compiling a list of my favorite songs to post on this blog, and two: I think music that involves good lyrics, awesome singers, instrument-playing people are awesome. These two songs are the epitome of that. And to me that means good music, fabulous writing soundtrack to listen to!

WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? ARE YOU A CLOSET-LISTENER TO AN ARTIST? DO YOU DREAD THAT ANYONE WOULD EVER REALIZE YOU LISTEN TO A SONG? EXPRESS YOURSELF, ENJOY MUSIC, AND NEVER STOP LISTENING TO IT!

E.L.





No comments:

Post a Comment