Welcome to my world

Hey everyone and welcome to my lair.

You want to know what I believe? I believe anything is possible, that you can achieve a goal no matter how high.

That the world impossible is not a word, that red velvet cupcakes and cookies are a necessity. And that rambling, dreaming, and achieving are three things that get people success in this world.

I am currently on my first, yet to be edited draft of a novel I crafted that I am very passionate about: Obsessed.

You might hear more about it later. And it is over a 100,000 words, at least the word-count machine in microsoft word tells me so.

I love many tv-shows, including Smallville, Chuck, Nikita, and White Collar. I enjoy making characters, shipping TV couples, like Damon and Elena, Tess and Oliver, Michael and Nikita, Chuck and Sarah, etc, and writing fanfiction about my favorite couples on TV.

Quote of the Month

"Please tell me you didn't waste all that jet fuel to come down here and deliver me a lecture."--Oliver Queen

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I CAN: IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A WORD


IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A WORD. 

AT LEAST NOT IN MY VOCABULARY. Anyways, I  was feeling low on inspiration and was in now mood to write between my cold and my raging headache, so I searched Youtube for over an hour...and found a Smallville Oliver Queen character study video that gave me a little hope and a smile.

It showed the best and worst of Ollie, of his love for Tess, of his unfortunate love for Chloe, of his demons he fought for so long, the ghost of his parents and the wealth they left him, and how he eventually was brought back from the darkness, into the light, as he became Green Arrow once more. Video is above in the very beginning of the post, if you wish to view it.

My dog, Snickers, is a constant companion in my life. When I'm low and depressed, she shows me love and I REALIZE, no matter how bad things get, my dog will always love me and be there for me--so I rise each and every day for her. To love her back and take care of her. Because without Snickers, I wouldn't have such a great life, because she is my hope, my joy, and the best, constant thing in my life.

This is her picture. With me. Before she became mine. Oh, how I love her so. She's so cute, isn't she? She's a rainbow of never-ending sunshine.

Your very-sick blogger,

E.L.


Snickers and me the day we became partners for life                                                                                                                                                                                                 







2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry you're still sick. XP But I'm glad you've got Snickers to keep your spirits up! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Skye. I appreciate it. I'm feeling a little better, but not a hundred percent. I'll get there.

      Delete